In most cases, however the copy of Windows 7 is activated.
Validate Windows 7:
If the problem persists, proceed to the second procedure.
1. In Start Search, type cmd; right-click on cmd.exe, select Run as administrator:
3. Windows Script Host window will display the details of the license files resettled.
4. Check in System in Control Panel whether the copy of Windows 7 is activated and activate it as needed.
If the problem persists, proceed to the third procedure.
1. Click Start, type cmd in the search field.
2. Right-click on cmd.exe, select Run as administrator.
3. In the prompt type as below:
4. A Windows Script Host will indicate that the command has been executed after you press Enter.
5. In System under Control Panel, it will be stated that Windows Activation Status unavailable.
6. Restart the PC.
7. In the System Control Panel, click Activate Windows 7 now, and then click Activate Windows online now.
8. A success message will appear.
9. The notification “This copy of Windows is not genuine” should no longer appear.
Note: These commands only work on a legal and original software.