After many years Microsoft has changed the look of Fix-it with an enhancement in look and lot of added features.
Here is the screenshot of upper half of the webpage (All screenshots will expand and zoom on clicking over them):
Here is a list highlighting the new changes to Microsoft Fix it:
• Product Icons – We’ve replaced the text-list of products with a row of icons to provide a more interactive user experience for customers;
• Multiple Ways to Define a Problem – Defining the problem is often the biggest hurdle for users – with the new dashboard, users can now search by product, symptom or application to ensure they quickly find the right solution for their problem;
• Dynamic Update – With each click, users will see immediate results changing to make their solution finding experience more efficient;
• Keyword Search – Users can search by keyword to quickly narrow search results to find the most applicable ‘Fix it’ solution;
• Improved ‘Run now’ Icon – Users can now click the “Run now’ button directly from the result sets and run the troubleshooter immediately.
Here is the screenshot of lower part of the page:
Look the “Stay up to date” Link in footer: you can download a Windows 7 gadget to stay updated right from your desktop.