Classic CPU Meter Gadget is very nice looking Windows 7 CPU Meter Gadget which displays the current CPU and RAM usage.
Classic CPU Meter Gadget is developed by Elmer-BeFuddled. We previously posted CPU Meter Gadget of Antique Style for Windows 7, you might be interested to read that as well.
How to use this Classic CPU Meter Gadget for Windows 7 :
- Download the rar file of Classic CPU Meter Gadget, just double click the .gadget files and it will be installed.
- There is a bunch of high quality Classic CPU Meter Gadget dial styles included in this CPU Meter Gadget download! To use them:
- Rename the pair of Classic CPU Meter Gadget dials you intend to use to the names of the original dials you intend to replace.
- Rename and replace the original images in the folder of the gadget of your choosing.
- Path in Windows 7 is C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets.
- Hubs are a straight replacement.
- Rename and replace the image of the size of gadget you are not using.
- Change the gadget size.
- Now rename and replace the image you were using.
- Switch back to your original gadget size.
- This way you will not have to stop the gadget while switching images.
- Classic CPU Meter Gadget dials are available in Brass, Chrome and White and Ivory Variants
Preview Classic CPU Meter Gadget
Download Classic CPU Meter Gadget
It is a RAR download, 858 KB in size.