CPU Meter Gadget of Antique Style is very nice looking Windows 7 CPU Meter which displays the current CPU and RAM usage.
CPU Meter Gadget of Antique Style is developed by Elmer-BeFuddled.
How to use this CPU Meter Gadget of Antique Style for Windows 7 :
- Download the rar file of CPU Meter Gadget, just double click the .gadget files and it will be installed.
- There is a bunch of high quality CPU Meter Gadget dial styles included in this CPU Meter Gadget of Antique Style download! To use them:
- Rename the pair of CPU Meter Gadget brass dials you intend to use to the names of the original dials you intend to replace.
- Rename and replace the original images in the folder of the gadget of your choosing.
- Path in Windows 7 is C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Sidebar\Gadgets.
- Hubs are a straight replacement.
- Rename and replace the image of the size of gadget you are not using.
- Change the gadget size.
- Now rename and replace the image you were using.
- Switch back to your original gadget size.
- This way you will not have to stop the gadget while switching images.
Preview CPU Meter Gadget of Antique Style
Download CPU Meter Gadget of Antique Style
It is a RAR download, 432 KB in size.