Emulate Mac OS X features on Windows 7 with MacGadger like Volume Bezel and lots of more nifty stuffs.
MacGadger is developed by macgadger.
This is MacGadger v3.0 Alpha Release.
MacGadger can Emulate Mac OS X features written below on Windows 7 :
- Mac OS X like Volume Notification, Mute Notification brightness control & Hotkeys.
- USB Plug IN/Removal Skinned Notifications.
- Battery Notifications.
- CD/DVD Drive Ejection using Hotkeys, just emulate Mac OS X features!
- Volume Peak Meters, Visualize outputs in Skinny way.
- Volume Status/Mute Icon shows current Volume.
- Playing Sound while changing Volume , Brightness , Hardware Detection , Battery Notifications.
- Aero Interface.
- No-Installation required.
Installation of MacGadger to Emulate Mac OS X features on Windows 7
- Open the zip file with an unzip tool, such as WinZip or WinRar;
- Extract file or folder to anywhere ; and then run MacG.exe in extracted folder.
- Just remove the folder for uninstallation.
Preview MacGadger which can Emulate Mac OS X features on Windows 7
Download MacGadger to Emulate Mac OS X features on Windows 7
MacGadger to Emulate Mac OS X requires this ZIP file download, 10.9 MB in size.
Searched Terms:emulate mac mouse behavior for windows, mac features on windows 7, emulate os x on windows, emulate osx on windows, macgadger скачать