Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline Profile Image has some marketing strategies behind. Because it reflects your or your page’s overall attitude. Just like Web Designing, Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline can increase your brand image and conversion rate. Even if your target is not directly related to marketing, Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline can work for creating a neat and unique profile of you.
Basic Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline
The first thing is that, you need a Facebook Timeline Template Plus Full Guide to use Facebook Timeline. Second thing is, you can use Videos for Facebook Timeline, if you are not aware of this feature. Third is, you need a powerful image editor, preferably Adobe Photoshop. If you do not have Adobe Photoshop, you can download the 30 day trial with all the features from official website or can use any of these softwares listed in Free Photoshop Alternatives for Windows for Image Editing,Manipulation.
This ends the basic tips for creating inspiring Facebook Timeline. Let us move ahead to make your profile looking brilliant.
Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline
If you can not create any creative things yourself, probably it is better to hire a designer for a serious work. Here is short list ofÂ Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline.
- Getting an free opportunity to use a bigger banner like Facebook Timeline must be utilized.
- As everyone says and saying since many years, the profile image, just like author profile must be either your candid portrait or the logo of your brand nicely post processed. It increases reliability.
- The major problem of Facebook is, Ads on the right side and the old school blue colored navigation menu with Facebook white colored logo on left top. Both distracts the view. This is thoughtfully worked by Facebook to get more CTR. There is no padding within the bar and Facebook Timeline Profile.
- If you use the same blue color (#3B5998) as your Timeline’s background, it will definitely draw the attention :
- In case you are using #3B5998, there is no need to add the space, otherwise, add a transparent strip of about 10 pixel size or add the Facebook’s light background color.
- For the first scenario, even just a white text will draw attraction.
- For the second, that actually more will want, will give you a room to use colors and make it stand out.
- The basic thing is all around the color composition of Facebook, because it is not white, it makes many colors unusable. To avoid this,Â you can use any color combination tool, useÂ #3B5998 as one color as simply its an undeniable graphical part of the webpage.
- If you use your name or band name in a bigger font or as Strong Font Style, it will distract the visitor from looking the Facebook logo.
- As usually, just like Photography, the points of attraction follows the age old golden rule of photography – “Centering every subject all the time is not very interesting. By using the Rule of Thirds, you can make your productions more appealing to watch. Divide your picture into thirds. Interesting elements of a picture should be placed on those lines or at their intersections.” (Greenwood, 2006)
- Yes, the best thing is – your profile picture is actually in one of such point. Another points are -Â Facebook Ads on the right side and the Facebook white colored logo on left top. Facebook deliberately has done it to followÂ Rule of Thirds, so with adding a space on top and probably right hand side, makes theÂ Facebook Timeline image a separate graphical element – visually.
- I personally think, on the left side there should be the brand name or your name to override Facebook logo’s distraction.
- Try to be minimalistic. Facebook users gets blind after viewing hundreds of Ads following all the rules to attract.
- Composition is yours and should reflect your thoughts, use it as a brief introduction to the visitor.
- Â Refrain from changing your Profile photo too frequently, you can check, most successful bloggers are using quite older images.
- There is an appropriate time of changing Facebook Timeline image if you want to attract in that way, its too individualized considering target audience, your work etc.
This ends the Tips for Creating Inspiring Facebook Timeline Profile Image. Some experts say, using a remarkable quote has special value as it reflects a personality. Pushing anything will fail if there is no real reason for attraction.