Facebook Résumé was dreamed once, people used various images, time-line to show a kind of own Résumé. Now one can view Facebook Résumé by just simple Googling. As we have pointed in our just few days old article about Google’s strategy for to find the real people through Rich Snippets and Organization of Schemas on a webpage, Facebook Résumé basically extends the possibility of finding the real human.
Facebook Résumé : Your Karma is Visible on Google Search
Want to know about this Dr. Abhishek Ghosh who has written this article ? Simply search in Google with :
Dr. Abhishek Ghosh Résumé
And you will get this result :
Facebook Résumé : It is Not Any Hidden Feature
As previously published in most non informative blogs, designed to make money – Facebook Résumé is a hidden feature. No, it is no any hidden feature, it is fully open feature and it is matter of fact, not all will get the executive class ticket to get the result with exact match as #1 result. That is the reason of writing the next part for getting your Facebook Résumé. The public URL should be like this :
This is why if you search with the keyword Facebook Résumé, it will show Facebook’s Résumé as a company. Facebook Résumé is basically designed for the crème de la crème, making easy to find the real people, company by the mass people. It is quite tough to be at #1 if you are just an ordinary engineer with a bachelors degree, seeking for job and you have a very commonly used name. It might sound bad and harsh, but this is the truth. Not all becomes The President. Making you a dreamer with the false promise – Best way to get your Facebook Résumé as number one, is those crap blog work, that is not of our choice. We will wish that who ever reading this article on Facebook Résumé, get their one at #1. Again that is the reason for this ~800 worded Facebook Résumé guide.
Facebook Résumé : Know the Tips and Tweaks
As I wrote in the previous article on Rich Snippets and Organization of Schemas, it is a big factor that how much important you are. You can not basically inflate or falsify too much to be at #1. The reason has two aspects, one is you will never get the proper authoritative links towards your profiles and even if someone somehow manages, the person can simply complain to Google for showing wrong data. Here are some Tips and Tweaks to get a kind of Facebook Résumé like me (it is a basic Facebook Résumé) :
- Owning domain is itself a validation by a reliable third party. Do not use Privacy Protection, Google (probably) can ‘see’ your data with Privacy Protection ON, but not all (=Facebook) might able to match your Address, Name etc.
- Be consistent with using Address everywhere.
- Be consistent with using your salutation – it has been a problem for me, Google bots probably has a doubt about Dr. Abhishek Ghosh and Abhishek Ghosh – whether they are the same or not.
- As usually use the exact square profile picture everywhere.
- Own an authoritative domain if possible – like .pro , at least exact match Top Level Domain.
- Hosting is important for various technical reasons (Whitelisted IP, custom Name Server, your seriousness about the website, up time etc.)
- Link all properly using proper rich snippets, rel tags where ever possible.
- Have a clean Linkedin profile, be cautious to add your real friends – do not be friend with spammers.
- More your contribution to Academics (visible online publicly), Open Source or Free Foundations, more you will get credit. There is no way to fake it really.
- Owning Company, Limited Liability Company, Farm has influencing factor as they are checked by authorities.
- Facebook Page has more value than your Facebook profile.
- If you have your WikiPedia Page, practically you will need to do nothing.
Now with this cumulative data list, you need to use the conventional SEO methods like proper usage of exact matched domain names / pages, right keyword density, backlinks for them etc. Be careful about backlinking, if too much content farm links them, it is quite dangerous and real threat to your Facebook Résumé. Number of Like, really does not matter for a person’s Facebook Résumé as we probably are not hugely famous peoples. Using LinkedIn Ads is good idea (it somehow increases the trust score as you are paying with a verified card!) but honestly LinkedIn Ads by cost sucks, for few clicks within 3 days I was billed $150.
So, this is all about Facebook Résumé.