Sitelinks (maximum of 8, links to own site) are displayed for all types of sites. There are no privileged sites, except those that are well optimized for search engine Google.
How to get your Sitelinks, or rather how to promote their appearance in Google search results (SERPs)?
There is guaranteed way to get sitelinks. To begin, we must apply the basics of SEO:
- Make sure you have a sufficiently well structured site. A theme per page, with sub-pages and sub-themes, everything is either well-organized, hierarchical, with pages and URLs appointees. The breadcrumbs show that your site has a structure, the question remains whether it is well or poorly structured.
- Make sure each page is linked by a short and explicit anchor (descriptive). We are giving an example, for a page whose topic is the manufacture of chocolate (black), the page should have an anchor associated with a descriptive name: “Creating dark chocolate.”
- Also make sure you have a Sitemap which can unite all the anchors. Create multiple pages (no more than 50 links per page).
- If you have a blog, write articles on strog, evergreen subjects . Bring real value added as and when you write on the same subject more deeply.
- The tag cloud (tag clouds) are also important. A good tag is a good keyword or keyword phrase.
- Expand your internally netlinking so that it become informative. It is best to create links from important keywords.
- Last tip, but it has all its importance: think as a human being. Google simulates this human way of thought artificially to analyze a website.
According to the statements of Google Sitelinks only appear for relevant search queries, that is why you will not see them always in search results.
Follow the Author of this article :