Advertising Policy of The Customize Windows
The Customize Windows uses third-party advertising solutions like Google AdSense to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information, not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number, about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest. As Google Adsense and Double Click Network through Lake Quincy Media are our primary Advertisement Networks, you can read Google’s Ad Policy by clicking here.
Information for the Advertisers to advertise on TheCustomizeWindows
- Supported Networks : We only accept Adverts served through Google AdSense, Double Click Network and Developer’s Media (formerly LakeQuincy Media). Kindly Contact Google Ad Team or LakeQuincy Media if you are interested to Advertise on this site.
- Type of Adverts : As specified by the above two media.
- Accepted Dimensions : We accept two IAB specified Ad Sizes : 300 x 250 – (Medium Rectangle), 728 x 90 – (Leaderboard), Large rectangle (336 x 280), 300 x 600 IMU (Half page Ad).
- What we can offer : We can target to place Ads on a specified post / page , a specified category, a specified Landing page. Advertisers need to contact us only through Google AdSense or Double Click Network Partner (Lake Quincy Media) for the same. We will place a new unit after the arrangement.
- No Guaranty : We can NOT give any kind of guarantee, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, on the number average pageviews, Click Through Rate (CTR) or Cost Per Mile (CPM) except WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE USERS TO CLICK.
- No Warranty : We can not give any kind of warranty, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED about the quality or quantity of traffic, except the fact WE WILL NOT CLICK THE AD UNITS OURSELVES.
- Top Landing Pages : Top Landing Pages are dynamic, they can change with time, these are the allowed Sitselinks for TheCustomizeWindows (updated on 4th August, 2016):
- Non-disclosure agreement: We might have any kind of Non-disclosure agreement, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED with Google AdSense, Double Click Network through Lake Quincy Media, we will respect the mentioned Advertising company’s Non-disclosure agreement and will not publish any sensitive information regarding the exact CTR, CPM or other data of our website.
- Limitations of Liability; Force Majeure : Time-critical and other sensitive contracts may be drafted to limit the shield of any clause where a party does not take reasonable steps (or specific precautions) to prevent or limit the effects of the outside interference, either when they become likely or when they actually occur. A force majeure may work to excuse all or part of the obligations of one or both parties.