Many of you have never heard of auto blog content generation tools. WordPress has given the good bloggers the best platform to get exposed to Google Search Results for free. Unfortunately, it has also raised many concerns to Google or other Search Engine providers.
WordPress never supports these auto blog content generation tools, however these auto blog WordPress Plugins are sold as premium plugin through third party websites.
How these auto blog content generation tools or WordPress plugins works?
One type of auto blog Plugins has two or three functions within it:
- Such auto blog Plugins use RSS feeds to create auto blog content and posts automatically, RSS feeds can be set by the user.
- The frequency can be randomized in these auto blog plugins to simulate human posting behavior to avoid Google’s red eye.
- Some auto blog content generation tools optimizes the on site SEO of the blog posts too by adding more keywords, adding pictures with keyword rich alt tag!
Still, Google can trace auto blog. To avoid it, these auto blog owners uses some auto blog content spinners. These plugins randomizes the sequences and make the content looking like human written.
Auto blog content generation plugins and Google
As the sole target of the auto blog owners is to make money, it is a serious matter to Google in two ways:
- Google is primarily a good Advertising company who pays nicely through Adsense. These auto blog owners can fetch huge money from Google without sending quality traffic to the Advertisers : so Google will try to eliminate to gain Advertisers confidence about good quality publishers. In Google Inside Adsense blog, in January 2011 Google Adsense Policy Team wrote an article named AdSense Facts & Fiction Part V: Unoriginal content, it is clearly written there:
We don™t allow sites with auto-generated or otherwise unoriginal content to participate in the AdSense program. This is to ensure that our users are benefiting from a unique online experience and that our advertisers are partnering with useful and relevant sites.
- Second point is almost directly said in the above quote : auto blog is a threat to Google’s high quality relevant search results.
Obviously, these two things plus other facts has lead Google to take major modification in their algorithm to fight with auto blog.
How to detect or get hints of a blog is using auto blog content generation software or plugin?
Here is a screenshot of a sample generated by an auto blog content generation tool :
Look the above screenshot:
- Note the perfection! It has scrapped a screenshot from this blog’s Windows 7 tutorials.
- Look the almost perfect tags : they are generated automatically.
- Note the excerpt is not hand written : this is a tell tale sign of auto blog content generation tool.
Wait, let us explore what is written inside this auto blog:
You can see the auto blog plugin has automatically made the keywords bold, linked with original content.
The blog is our offline test blog with a demo version of some auto blog content generation plugin. Chitika (as you can see in the screenshot as Advertisement) do not support these type of blogs.
Practically, a perfect and experienced auto blog owner can tweak the setting in full version or more advanced plugins to make it look more natural.
What Google can do with these Auto blog
- Apart from not approving / disqualifying as Adsense publisher, it can mark the blog as content farm and exclude from Google Search result page.
- As Google has the full access to WHOIS data even if Privacy is on, it is likely that other domains of the auto blog owner might face problem, even if they are not auto blog (s).
Follow the Author of this article :