In SEO – among others – the choice of keywords is crucial and imperative. The pages and articles or posts of a blog should be well optimized for search engines, but how it is without a good keyword strategy ? Not a great thing not.
Effective search marketing can be summed up as a match between supply; i.e. the contents of the blog and demand; i.e. users who seek the information. By finding the page that corresponds to the wishes of the user the website company becomes profitable, especially if they are related with sales, form validation or other conversions. Without effective strategy for keywords on search marketing call it as search marketing – success can not exist.
The choice of keywords should not taken lightly, we would suggest you see why the SEO of your blog does not meet user’s expectations:
- Your referrer has not given enough time to search for keywords.
- You are satisfied with the choice of keywords, but no user types them.
- Only generic keywords have been chosen. Also choose key-phrases.
- Your SEO confuses popularity of keywords and keyword relevance.
- The user’s intentions were not taken into account.
- Keyword competition were not taken into account.
- Your referrer is not watching the developments in the use of keywords.
- Immobility. Your listing is not moving because your SEO strategy often change keywords. In choosing SEO you engage in a strategy long-term approach. The positioning of pages is not overnight, one month to another.
The referrer has not made the choice of matching keywords and content of your blog. Your content must be consistent with the strategy of keywords.
- It does not use the tools that offer search engines to find relevant keywords.
- The referrer was not based on requests from long-dragging to select the keywords (if the blog is old).
Surely there are other points that we might have not touched. But you can understand that the choice of keywords is a crucial preliminary step for referencing a blog and thereby the traffic.