Within a month, a small site may receive a hundred thousand visitors organically from search engines. It is a foray using the Long Tail Keywords strategy. For many websites, benefit from the Long Tail Keywords is equivalent to profit.
Despite this, most of the SEO services, yet they focus on unique keywords instead of Long Tail Keywords.
So we have a dilemma: if only optimize for the major terms we are leaving a lot of money on the table. The answer is simple: optimize for Long Tail Keywords.
The truth is that the main keywords are like a trophy for SEO and web site owners. Want to see your site on top of Google for these search terms. Few people on the other hand, wants to suffer the learning curve is to start thinking about Long Tail Keywords, niche keywords.
Apart from ignoring the majority of searches, the main keywords are extremely competitive and get to be at the top.
The question is how to benefit from the Long Tail Keywords?
How to benefit from Long Tail Keywords? Easy. Putting the spotlight on Long Tail Keywords , as follows:
Your SEO would focus on one or two keywords, but you really are addressing these primary keywords and their corresponding queues, including Long Tail Keywords. The more relevant and related to the topic your keywords, the more performance you get from your page.
We can summarize on Long Tail Keywords as:
Make no mistake while choosing Long Tail Keywords. This does not mean that you should spend hours filling your page with Long Tail Keywords. This tactic spoils their content and takes too long to bear fruit, if it comes to giving. Instead, do the following:
- Plan content structure of your website, organized into categories.
- Assign the existing content to the relevant categories for that content.
- Each category has a home page for that category.
- For each category, use Long Tail Keywords.
- For each keyword, type a long article with many related keywords including Long Tail Keywords.
- Do not focus on individual keywords in your articles. Note that the main work of this model is in the initial investigation and subsequent organization of your website.
Follow the Author of this article :