Optimize your Blog to make it proof from any incoming challenges. If you can follow these tips, you will get a good rank on Google search engine result page.
Why you will Optimize your Blog ?
Optimizing a blog is an ongoing process. Everything changes with time, your blog, the main theme of your posts, perhaps the design, the interest of your readers and so on. So, you too must adapt and optimize your blog periodically.
Tips that you can use to optimize your blog
- You must Optimize your blog every 1-2 weeks. This gives you time to see the results of your changes. If you optimize your blog every day then you do not know whether one trick has worked well or not.
- Check out your Google Analytics stats regularly.
- Look good keywords with which the visitors come from search engines. Are they are relevant keywords for your blog?
- Check your categories and tags again and again to optimize your blog from SEO side:
When you look at your categories and tags, do you need all of it? It is worthless have 250 tags and 50 categories; if it is possible to arrange them in 30 categories and 50 tags to good.
- Always link your old posts:
What you write today may also be true for tomorrow, especially if the type of sustainable posts. One problem with blogs is that many users subscribe to your RSS feed but it no longer read your older posts. If you frequently refer to posts that you’ve written before, old posts will get more visibility.
- Use the best possible WordPress Theme, get redesigned by a professional, use top class WordPress plugins. These are the keys to optimize your blog. As the total cost will exceed $ 1000, do these step by step.
- Use the best possible server you can afford, use of a CDN is not must, opt for CDN to optimize your blog when you have started to get a good number of visitors.
- Consult a page speed specialist to optimize your blog.
- Try to optimize your blog by making its xHTML W3C valid.
Follow the Author of this article :