Using these SEO Tips and Tricks, you will be able to position your blog or website within the first 1-20 results in Google search for 80% of your posts. Some foreword is needed for your understanding of usage of these SEO Tips and Tricks.
Are you giving guarantee with these SEO Tips and Tricks that I will get a position you have said?
Free services has no guarantee! But yes, you can get 2000+ visitors /day if you apply these SEO Tips and Tricks.
Are these SEO Tips and Tricks involves any Black Hat SEO?
No, we strictly follow the Guideline mentioned in Google webmaster central. These are all White Hat SEO Tips and Tricks, we will never suggest you any such SEO Tips and Tricks.
Here are the 15 SEO Tips and for positioning your website within the first 20
- Choose a domain containing the keywords that you want to target. The shorter the domain name it is better. Choose only .com extension, unless you need it for local bussiness.
Post original content which are useful and relevant for users.
- Update your blog every day.
- Getting quality links is more important than the quantity. Try to get .edu and .gov links (do not “buy”; they will come automatically if you write a better blog.)
- Use friendly urls containing keywords so that they are easily readable for search engines. Include keywords in the url of each article.
- Use the keywords you have defined for your site in the textual content of your posts but do not abuse them. Suppose if we repeat the keyword SEO tips, SEO tips, SEO Tips,SEO Tips,SEO Tips,SEO Tips,SEO Tips; it will not be an article on SEO Tips! It will be a pain.
- Build good internal linking for your each page / post, but not abuse.
- Use the Google webmaster tools with special attention to the Duplicate Content. You wrote ago about how to get rid of Duplicate Content issue using robots file.
- Use descriptive titles and tags containing keywords.
- Use a natural language written for readers thinking about search engines and not vice versa.
- Avoid getting a lot of backlinks in a short period of time, the links are to be obtained over time and naturally. Otherwise you could be penalized.
- Analyze the statistics of your site to learn which keywords are working and strengthening.
- Simulate natural Google searches for your keywords and to see what position you occupy. Focus on keywords that position to see the potential to reach top positions in the search. Do not click your own search result. Google will find you out you are cheating and will penalize. Clicking own result again and again makes Google thinking you are using some Black Hat SEO Tips and Tricks.
- Long Tail is important thing to understand how a blog retains #1 position in Google SERP.
- Separate the words with hyphens not underscores for Google. Unfortunately, it seems that Bing understands the reverse better.
Bonus SEO Tips and for positioning your website within the first 20
- Use descriptions for both categories and major tags in WordPress.
- Optimize each and every post.
- Limit making comments on others blog with your URL.