Hundreds of blogs are created in the every month and usually 80%; if not more, are very poor in quality and are eliminated quickly. Your blog is not going to be among these 80% blog; simply because you are reading our Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog!
Foreword for this article Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog
Every blog has a different character. Say three bloggers : Tom, Dick & Harry are great bloggers. If you follow the methods Dick has applied to his successful blog, your blog might fail. You have to apply one by one, wait for few days to check, how the results are and then decide whether you’ll keep it or not. We do not understand complex things, that is why we apply and give tips for getting more visitors for your Blog those are easy to follow and will work.
Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog
- Mark your best of the best articles. It can be easily done by following stats from Google Analytics. For example, our post on Motherboard gets 200+ unique visitors per day. As it has more higher trust rank to Google; you can boost it more to get more out of that blog post.
- Mark your worst performing articles in the similar manner. You Must boost these by interlinking from the best articles, but cautiously : it’ll pathetic if I link this post to the article on motherboard.
- Write at least 5 posts for the future, where by you’ll guide or explain different things. They are usually the posts that contain more than 500 words and have many tips and suggestions those are practical. This post, Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog; you’re reading now could be such example.
- Write at least three new posts a day. Not every post can be excellent, write one with great importance and others lightly. We gave the example of Dick’s blog. He might say, he writes ONLY one blog per day; but he does not say, the guest bloggers are posting 3-4 more posts per day in addition. If you can write 24 articles per day, it is definitely great, but probably impossible.
- Among the three posts, one must be of some free legal downloads. They hardly takes 5-10 minutes to write.
- The first three months are the most critical and it is important publish as much article as possible. This is the ultimate Master’s stroke among our Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog.
- Only .com TLD exists to perform. Even you’re using a free WordPress or Blogger, redirect it using a .com domain name.
- Start commenting on other blogs preferably of non-English countries. When people uses Google Translate to read your blog, it some how makes Google alert about your presence.
- In most of the blog let you put a link to your blog when you post a comment. We can not advise you to spam by using a keyword as name for your blog; try to use name like “Blog of Abhishek” ; Google will pick the Keyword Blog and the Hyperlink. Alternatively, you can use domain name : TheCustomizeWindows for example. Commenting with real name has the risk of making Google wrongly picking up your real name as a Keyword. It attracts the visitors more.
- Trackbacks Put links and the other blogs in your posts. The Trackback is a kind of conversation. when writing new posts on your blog and contains links or references to other blogs, you can do a trackback to these other blogs.
- Encourages comments on your blog. One of the most powerful ways to convince people that people actually read your blog. Seeing other peoples commenting on your blog, they think your blog or the content of your blog is good.
- Write a blog post every with a gap of 5-6 months with the name “best of the best tips of xyz”.
- Google analytics and tracking softwares like TraceMyIP shows what the visitor actually searches for. If lot of visitors are searching for “Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog” and arrive to a post “Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog are fuss” ; taking the fact your blog has no article on “Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog” ; frankly you should write a blog on “Tips For Getting More Visitors For Your Blog” and link it with that fuss one.
- Good posts with less visits can be promoted by using “Popular articles” list on the sidebar.
- Actually, only a few percentage of posts get a big search engine hit. Try to understand why they are so popular.