Maximize AdSense Revenue from your blog or website using Google’s various tools, most of them are free of cost for the Publishers. This article to Maximize AdSense Revenue is intended for the advanced AdSense publishers who has already read or done the needed previous steps those we have described in our previously published article, you can read about the whole settings in this article.
It is only you, it is also Google who wants to Maximize AdSense Revenue from your website
Tips To Maximize AdSense Revenue
- The first and foremost important point to maximize AdSense revenue is to understand how Google Display Network and Google AdSense Works. You will find huge information (text, image, videos) on Google AdSense website itself and their official blog. Understand from the case studies published on their AdSense blog, what the successful websites followed to Maximize AdSense Revenue.
- Up to this point, in our articles we mainly wrote about AdSense’s default Ad delivery methods as well as the scripts. DART for Publishers (DFP) is an alternate free way for the publishers to deliver the AdSense Ads. DFP itself theoretically can not maximize your maximize AdSense revenue as a method to deliver the AdSense Ads, but it offers the next ways.
- You can deliver your unused spaces to insert extra Ads of DFP. Unlike AdSense, the control on Ad Tag and numbers are more on DFP. Quite obviously, if you add an extra DFP unit with a set CPM of your choice, it will maximize AdSense revenue indirectly – you will receive the money through AdSense payment.
- You can sign up for Google Affiliate Network and deliver the units through DFP for the extra units.
- Do not forget to Add your website to Double Click Ad Planner, you can see our button on Advertising Policy page.
- Google AdWords is a great way to Maximize AdSense Revenue, simply because you can judge your own website from a Advertiser’s perspective, the landing page’s quality is automatically checked too.
- You can send request to Google to include your domain in Double Click Site Directory, when you are ready. It will increase your website’s exposure and ultimately Maximize AdSense Revenue.