Windows 7 also includes a very interesting feature: the creation of a repair disk directly from the system.
Creating Disc Repair System:
In Control Panel, click System and Security, then click Backup and Restore.
In the left pane, click Create a repair disk system:
Insert a blank CD into the DVD drive, then click on Create Disk:
The disk will be created within few minutes.
Video on how to create a repair disk in Windows 7 :
Checking system repair disk and how to use the system repair disk in Windows 71. :
1. To check, reboot on the DVD.
2. After loading files, select the language, then click Next.
3. It will find “Windows 7 Installation”.
4. At this stage, we can directly restore the system using a system image created earlier.
Otherwise, click Next.
The various recovery tools will appear:
- Startup Repair
- Restore the system to an earlier date
- Recovering a System Image
- Memory Diagnostic tool
- Command Prompt
Video Courtesy: Microsoft Inc.
Follow the Author of this article :