2011 has just begun and you still have not found your resolution for this new year? Why not create a blog to share your passion, share information on a domain that you are familiar?
A blog can be created very easily and within a few hours you can put it online with a nice design, structural organization, an editorial line etc. before that you took the time to define your target, you will have made a study of blogs that already exist and you could be a source of information.
The most important step in creating a blog is also one that takes more time. The supply of blog content is not done in a few hours, this step (endless) you will take time, but when you do it for fun, this activity quickly becomes addictive.
The problem of all is the lack of blog readers in general if readers do not come to your blog is that the proposed content is uninteresting or obsolete. Often too, the content is interesting but the blog is hidden, it remains silent in a corner.
In this case you should make your blog visible, especially on search engines, and there are no miracles: you have to play the card referencing. Discover 5 SEO plugins for WordPress (some of those we use in this blog) to help you improve your SEO.
No SEO plugin can make your blog the best in few hours. It will take time and the most important point, your content is the King.
- All-in-One SEO Pack: the essential, the most essential plugin for managing the Title tag, Description and Keywords for the site as a whole but also for each item.
- Platinum SEO pack: Almost same as All in one SEO pack. Among succesful sites, some uses this or the previous one.
- Google XML Sitemaps: No need to be clairvoyant to understand its usefulness, this plugin automatically generates a new sitemap every time you post an article or page. Many settings are available, you can give a priority by item, category, homepage etc
- Redirection: A few clicks you can redirect your old URLs to new URLs to Google while specifying that these a 301 redirects. This plugin also allows for a redirect page, We have also recently done a category re-arrangement. In this case, this plugin helps.
- Meta Robots: Another essential plugin for WordPress blogs. It allows you to manage your robots.txt file from the administration panel of your blog.
- SEO Friendly Images: In the world of SEO, one should not forget the images that can represent a major source of traffic on condition that if attention is paid. In this context, SEO friendly images load to add alt and title attributes to your images.
Follow the Author of this article :