It is possible to insert spreadsheets, presentation slides, forms in your articles, without using image editing software. Indeed, Google Docs offers, among other things, to add such things very easily. Obviously, all is for free of cost.
To insert forms,spreadsheets or slides in your WordPress post, you will need:
- A Google account.
- Go to this address: Google Docs
- Select from the New menu and create a new (or import an existing one).
- Once the completed, click to Publish.
- To import your forms,spreadsheets or slides in your WordPress post, now simply:
Click on “Share” and then click “Publish/Embed”:
- You will get the HTML code on the left side:
- Switch to HTML mode in your WordPress writing pane and paste it. Below is a Slide show:
Similarly, you can insert forms:
You can track the poll result too!