Google Adsense is no doubt a good advertising company that pays well. But not all gets approved or some times gets banned without any fault from publishers point. We will discuss how to avoid getting banned in Adsense later, but in this post we will talk about some good alternatives to Adsense.
Lake Quincy Media
We get good money.
Very very difficult to get in. Highest pay rates. A minimum of 500,000 unique users per month is required plus extensive evaluation of the website’s design, content and target audience is done.
Dex Platform : Blue Advertisement
Easy to get in. Payment is in weeks even it is few cents via PayPal. Pay rate is not good as Adsense or Lake Quincy Media. Instant activation of account after registration. Supports Adult websites too (different codes).
Owned by Yahoo! , takes a time to get selected. Not bad pay rate.
Buy sell Ads
Many well established blogs uses only buy sell Ads. The main mechanism is quite different from the traditional advertisings. What ever, the end is about how they pays. The payment is very good but it is difficult to get in.
Evan Buettner says
Hello Abhishek, fantastic blog you have here. I will like it on Facebook.
very nice review my friend but the thing is that visitors get smarter when they see an ad and they dont click the ad even you have good converting ads they will not click that ad they see it as a trap or something i prefer the way writing an article and talk about something or give a how to or reveal a way and give some link that pays me i am running right now a good video site http://markxtube.com/ and i get 2000 visitors and only 2 dollars per month my blog is less expensive and i get much more from my links you can see it here http://markxscripts.com/ do you have any ideas on how can we make more from ads and how people can click on them or sign up many ads pay with sign up i will be glad to share some ideas with you thanks
Thank you very much Kostas.
2000 visitors / day should yield around $ 150 – $ 200 / month at minimum. Kindly read our AdSense tips (under Google category or Make Money as tag). Here are few things I have noticed –
1. You have to select the right sizes of Ad units (336 box) at a position where people will click. 336 box is best placed at top left (inside the content) – it is a unit with very low cpc but high ctr.
2. First unit should be typically a leaderboard placed as high as possible with no other competitive Ads around it. It will have very low ctr but high cpc.
3. You have marked your Adsense unit with “Advertisement” ; even the most fool will read it and avoid it.
4. Blend your logo’s background color with that portion’s background (#F5F3E5) , change the red to “softer red” like #AC2A16. Currently it is the logo which is distracting the visitors. If you use Google analytics (kindly read our article) you will surely notice, your visitors click that area like a blind bat. Your work is to put an Ad beside that area.
5. There are too much unnecessary stuffs in your pages like that clickable stat counter hit counter.
6. In order to be able to view “Editors Picks!” people needs to scroll down – why ? It should be up so that visitors will watch it without the need of scrolling down! Put an horizontal Ad unit below the video, test the ctr.
7. The color combination of a theme should be “calm” pastel colored. This makes visitors to look at every corner. look at your footer – its almost with a perfect color combination. Keep your eye resting for a while there, then scroll to top – you’ll yourself detect the problems.
8. Test 125 x 125 unit in the middle of your Video previews. You can test larger as well.
9. Optimize the landing pages.
10. Mark each and every portion of your targeted text and videos with html markup to make Adbots understand what is the content.
You can ask any further questions if you have.