Success in search engine optimization (SEO) can be addictive.
And if the plans are going along your thought, then you might forget to smoke or drink coffee. I was thinking and laughing myself about some points, it will be nice to share with our regular visitors.
These are definite signs and symptoms of SEO addiction:
- After waking up from bed, you switch on your PC to check the stats; an alcohol addict sips to “get up from the bed” or heavy smokers light up a cigarette “to ease the body get out of the bed.”
- During reading something new article about SEO, you kick out everyone (including your pet) from the room; well, drinking alcohol alone is very bad sign of addiction too.
- You check stats before going to bed, just like alcoholics sips “for a better sleep”.
- When you see somewhere written “X-rated” ; you think of aleXa.
- Hummm, your friend bought a new domain? What is your count now?
- During writing SMS, you check for the spelling errors; who knows, Google God might looking at your mobiles too.
- When you see a new word, try to find if its .com extension is still available.
- You login to others’ forum, but do not post! It might buzz Google and eat your traffic.
- When you accelerate your car, you try to compare the graph of page speed of past few months of your most popular blog.
- You subscribed to >100 RSS feeds, but never click them if them even if they are interesting. Instead, type the url in browser and read the post.
- When you search in Google, before clicking any link, you try to recall, if you have similar post among your 25 (or more) blogs.
- Check regularly for updates of your SEO plugins.
- While in shop, if the sales person asks you, “Sir / Madam, how you will pay?” You were almost going to say “PayPal”.
- The billboards make you thought whether they are PPC type or CPM type advertisements, though you are definite that Newspaper Ads are CPM.
- The last ultimate one: When you you see HP’s full page advertisement in Newspaper, the sentence “HP recommends Windows® 7”, makes you thoughtful whether to place your affiliate links at the header of your blog too.
Actually, you have made SEO a habit. It is not bad, but try to check yourself whether the limit is crossed or not.
Follow the Author of this article :