Through search engine optimization to improve the visibility of a website on the Internet: it is easier to find, you get more visitors and thus more attention – unfortunately also has problems.
Pushing your important blog’s URL everywhere, can create a big problem itself. Confused why?
Problems of pushing your Blog’s URL everywhere in the Internet
The more you expose your blog to the Web, the more you have to reckon with the following list of “risks and side effects” ;
- Annoying: you will get more e-mail spam
- More Annoying: you will get more spam in the blog
- Your website will be penalized by Google if you practice it more
- If the website you made comment, itself get penalized, then a link from there will not be very nice
- More chances of content theft
What to do : will I never make comment?
Definitely we will write comments along with our Blog’s URL. But, first understand the quality of the blog. If it is suspicious, avoid it.
Follow the Author of this article :