Android OS LiveCD is two years old project and it seems there is no recent update. Still, using Virtualization Softwares like VMWare, VirtualBox, you can run Android OS LiveCD on Your Computer to test or develop apps for Android.
Prerequisites to run Android OS LiveCD on Your Computer Using Virtualization
Those who are quite used with Virtualization, will not feel any difficulty to run Android OS LiveCD. You can download the Android OS LiveCD image from here and either use it as an disk image after burning it or you can use it from your hard disk. Those who are not used with Virtualization, an browse our articles on Virtualization to get familiar with it.
In order to run Android OS LiveCD on Your Computer, you need :
- A virtualization capable processor
- Android OS LiveCD
- Other things needed to run Android OS LiveCD are quite obvious.
Important info to run Android OS LiveCD and do more
- You will get important information and resources to run Android LiveCD on the project home.
- The iso file is 173 MB in size.
- If you are not quite used with Virtualization, simply burn the iso to create a bootable CD and boot from the CD to run Android OS LiveCD OS.
- Not only you can run Android OS LiveCD on your PC using the iso, but also you can install the apps.
Follow the Author of this article :