How to Make a Blog Successful depends on three variables – Plan, Execution of Plan and Energy to execute the plan. It is the plan that makes a Blog Successful. The metrics of being Successful is nothing but the number of unique visitors per day, number of feed and email subscribers, number of social shares etc.
Understanding your limit is essential before thinking how to Make a Blog Successful
Not everyone in this world are of same kind. One might work 20 hours per day to make a project of his own shining, one can think to take some risks knowing the fact, the risk can destroy either the project or other aspects of life. If you are that type of person, who prefers not to take any risk – the risk is to invest time and energy and getting nothing in return, you are not the candidate to think How to Make a Blog Successful.
Blogging is an industry. Short lived websites and blogs are Millions, long living Blogs and Websites are few. How to Make a Blog Successful is somewhat closer in basic principle of How to Make a Business Successful. Both has the ultimate target to get a good conversion rate.
Tips on How to Make a Blog Successful That Might Work
Focus on providing valuable content to the world. Do not strictly follow any person as a model.
Selecting a niche or target is the first step of How to Make a Blog SuccessfulAdvertisement
This is the centerpiece of your plan of how to Make a Blog Successful. Depending on this plan, we will discuss in 3 headers – Plan, Execution of Plan and Energy to execute the plan.
- A particular niche
- Suitable Blogging Platform (like WordPress)
- An idea of the Theme and design
- At least few articles written before starting the blog online.
- Understanding marketing
- Increasing audience
- Increasing good content at a particular rate (2 articles per day is minimum need for a good running website)
- Planing the time schedule with your other works
Execution of Plan
- Finding a good domain name
- Finding a right web host
- Installing WordPress, its plugins and Themes
- Designing and redesigning
- Creating basic pages and finally creating needed social sites accounts
- Publishing the first post
Energy to execute the plan
- To create an evergreen niche website or blog, you have to learn many things.
- Blogs dealing with all kinds of different subjects usually have trouble to position and build traffic. The only sites that manage position without a specific theme are the news.
- Blogging is basically giving a solution who needs it – your social media targeting will be in that way
- Search Engine Optimization is an important part. During the first half, you will be required to do it yourself for less budget.