A home theatre experience should be easy to set up and use. Since there are many projectors to buy, you need to think of the price and features. If you don’t care about cost, but do want plenty of features then one option is perfect for you. Another great choice if the price isn’t a problem is to go with one of the other great options.
The cost of 85-inch and 98-inch television is huge and apart from being fragile, the direct light is not friendly for the eyes. The biggest truth of the present market is that the price of laser projectors was largely out of reach for the majority till some manufacturers are building units which the mass can purchase. Per se the technology working behind a projector is easy but it is not easy to build a 4K projector at home. However, when we talk about the screen size of 98 inches and above, laser projectors are far more affordable than televisions. The price of televisions is practical only within 75-inch screen size. There are other points which go against the televisions (of 75-inch size and above). Their weight is just massive. An 80-inch television may weigh 45 KG. Simply, most houses can not have a 150-inch television because the wall requires a special designing to sustain the load.
On the other hand, a short throw 4K laser projector can have variable screen size and it is easily portable. You can enjoy a cinematic experience with just an 11×22 feet room. As you know, building a room (RCC construction) of that dimension is far cheaper than building a gigantic 25×35 feet room. In any case, the ceiling height of the room should be 12 feet or taller. And probably you’ll attach Dolby Atmos supporting surround speakers. A 11x22x12 feet room can easily handle it. You do not need to have a palace to enjoy a short throw 4K laser projector. Real estate in prime locations is not cheap all over the globe. Also investing a huge behind RCC construction is not a great decision. Unlike lime mortar, the lifespan of RCC is too short. From these points, a 4K short throw projector is not a bad decision to invest in (if you can afford it).
What to Look While Purchasing a 4K Laser Projector?
- When a projector has very high brightness (2000 to 3200ANSI lumens) and displays quality, even in daylight then it creates a stunning picture with crisp detail.
- The processing power is important when buying a 4K laser projector. Slower processing power may result in degradation in performance. Handling a 4K video is not that easy.
- A home theatre experience should be easy to set up and use, that is why every scan is automatically detected by the machine, ensuring it adjusts to the correct size for whatever screen it is being projected onto.
- Adaptive noise cancellation allows you to adjust the level of sound so that it doesn’t interfere with your listening experience.
- Some of the 4K Laser Projectors offer an unparalleled resolution, variety of features, and image technology.
- Operating system is a big consideration. Android OS has several advantages.
- Whether the manufacturer has bundled screen or not
- What is the lamp life (25,000 hours or more is a safer magnitude)
- Weight (less is better for portability), power consumption (below 350 Watt will not break the bank)
- What is about after-sales service? A product with no after-sales servicing is a thing to avoid.
- What the users are saying in reviews
We hope that our 4K Laser Projectors guide has helped you make an informed decision. Today, with a buget of $1800 to $2500, you can have a decent 4K laser projector.