Here is a detailed tutorial on how to Uninstall Internet Explorer 9 beta from Microsoft Windows 7
1. Click the Start button, type View Installed Updates and press enter:
2. Find Internet Explorer 9 from the list:
3. Double click it to uninstall. A prompt will come accept it.
4. Now, you have to uninstall the feedback tool too.
Click the Uninstall Program link on the left column of the same Window:
5. Find feedback tool of Version 1.1 :Advertisement
Double click to uninstall it.
Note: You must restart and install the latest version of Flash Player Over the current installation. Get Flash Player here.