Most computers work perfectly normally most of the time. But, like any other machine things can go wrong. Without proper softwares all computer equipment stops working.Here is some points which you should never do with your Windows 7 PC.
1. Never turn off your computer simply by flicking the power switch, even if you have assigned the power button as shut down switch from Windows 7 Power options. Always use the proper shutdown procedure via the Start button. This can lead to problems later. Windows need to quit all open programs, store all your system files and saved back to their correct folders. This may take some time for Windows to close, but please be patient or it could possibly damage or corrupt system files.
If, however, it simply refuses to turn off or your system has frozen, then you have no option but to use the power button (Cold restart).
2. Do not run in safe mode all the time. Some people do, but this is not the normal operating mode for Windows 7. It is the “diagnostic mode” or “Fix Mode” or something similar, as the word “Safe Mode” suggests, it is OK to work in this mode for fixing problems. Use safe mode only to troubleshoot problems.
3. Do not delete any files that you have not created yourself. Many people spend a feast of striking at times. It is authorized and good practice to clean the files of documents, photographs that were safely stored on CD, music files that you tired, even saved game files can be deleted. What is good, it frees hard disk space. But never randomly delete system files just because you do not know what they are or if you think you do not use them. This can and often does cause major problems. Many files are shared files, they can be used by multiple programs.
4. Do not use pirated software, or other software of unknown origin. They are often the source of virus.
5. Never reformat your hard drive without any valid cause. This will completely erase all data from your hard drive. The only time it would be necessary is that if a major disaster or a virus destroys your hard drive or you can not repair Windows 7 in other way. In this case, your data will be lost anyway and you need to reinstall Windows.
6. Do not leave open files across, they use resources simply by being open. By open, we mean, not in a folder. Place files and photos into folders to its name. This will save the resources that your computer sees them as closed, and facilitates access to these files and images easier for you.
7. Do not install new software, no matter who or where he came from, without first scanning with your security suite (antivirus plus antimalware). If you have to download any software, always choose the “save” option as opposed to “Run.” Then you can scan files before they are let loose on your computer . The same thing applies, perhaps more, to the attachments of e-mails. To scan a new software, simply right-click on the file or folder and choose Scan with Norton or MSE or any other security program you have.
8. Never install a new software without creating a system restore point. So once you have scanned the new software, as above, next you need to set a restore point, so that if the new software causes conflicts or other problems, you can return your computer to a time before your new Windows 7 gets bad.
9. Remember to scan your computer at least once a week with your antivirus program. If possible, always go for a complete system scan. And update it daily if it is not configured to do automatically.
10. Never put your ashtray on the open vents. We know it sounds crazy, but we know people do that. In fact it is not a good idea to smoke near your computer anyway. The smoke is drawn into the inner workings of the machine by the cooling fans and can cause components to fail.Tagged With some thing intstring to do on a computer , 10 things you shouldnt do on your pc , not do your computer , what not your computer , what not do computer , thing you can do with a desktop computers , things not to do on computer , you should not be on this computer , what should you do when done with the computer , things people can do on your computer without you noticing