Here is a fairly short list in which we will propose the 10 things not to do when writing a blog article:
- Do not lay on your bed, sofa, you are increasing the risk of falling asleep and losing a few hours of your precious time.
- Do not listen to music while writing. You will lose your line of your thought, hence it will be a wastage of time
- Do not watch television, especially Discovery channel, National Geographic, News channels.
- Do not let 50 tabs open in your browser, you will be tempted to visit other sites and thus lose time.
- Do not write while being in a noisy location (station, airport or even nightclub). Concentration in a background noise is very difficult.
- When you are drunk, you could write things for that you might regret later.
- When you have an urge to go (where ever it can be). You will try to quickly publish your article to it will be bad as per quality.
- Do not play the latest games you have purchased just before writing.
- Do not write an article when you are about to go to take bath, toilet etc (“I will first finish, they go” : its a wrong idea).
- Do not write when you are gossiping with your girlfriend / boyfriend!