Although for many, this list of tips and on site validation for the search engines may seem broad enough, you would be amazed how the majority of developers and SEO experts fail / do not correctly validate these basic steps. With these 19 tips, you can be sure that any effort to link building will be maximized!
- Make a $ 100 test campaign in Google Adwords to verify that your initial search for keywords is well targeted and the keywords most important are prioritized.
- Ensure there is a title tag and description tag well written, attractive and unique on every page of the site.
- Check that any element of relevant content on each page of the site is static to the page that it was intended, it is not duplicated and is not in a text image.
- Review the content in each page to ensure a minimum presence of keywords on which you try to optimize.
- Check your code to make sure that all your titles and subtitles are present in your pages under H1/H2 tag and a stylesheet (CSS) was applied to give them a good format to display
- Ensure that all navigation element is a text link and there are no links like “click here” or “more info”, thus diluting the strength of contextual links that you try to create.
- Check each page of content to ensure that contextual links are displayed in each page of the site and they create a focus on the most important sections of the site.
- If you plan to exchange links (reciprocal or one-way three-way), make sure that you have a small separate Categories or if at least one page “links / resources” for such.
- Check that the file robots.txt in the root of the site and prevent access to secure folders
- Make sure you have a file sitemap.xml in the root of your site
- Confirm that you have a bread crumb on all pages
- Offer a sitemap physically easily accessible and visible at all times on your site
- Provide error page (404) with a search box and your main categories
- Verify that the images are important and relevant “alt” tag (this step should be automated somehow)
- Install a general tool for data analysis ( Google Analytics is free, IndexTools is more accurate for monitoring the actions)
- Install tracking tools (Heat Map tracking, trackers conversion platforms Pay-Per-Click, etc.).
- Register / validate your site through Google Webmaster Central to analyze your inbound links via webmaster tools.
- Doing a quick test of localization of IP to ensure your domain is hosted close to your primary target market
- Unless otherwise noted, enter the signature of your company at the bottom of the home page using a keyword targeted as “anchor text”.
With this basic list, any development company and Internet marketing company will provide its clients that their website will be more easily referenced, and you can generate more potential customers by simply making sure that these 19 items onsite optimization were validated and analyzed.
John Johnson says
Well this post works well it was on 3nd place in my google results page when I searched on seo tips and tricks
WordPress comments are nofollow by default.