Today, we are writing about a bunch of Firefox extensions for SEO and web performance. You may know some of them. We hope these notes will be helpful. Most of these extensions are tools for monitoring and analytical SEO.
- LinkChecker 0.6.6 : To check the validity of each link from a Web page. After analyzing a Web page, links appear in color according to their status: valid link, link dubious, link broken, empty link.
- SenSeo 1.5.5 : This Firefox extension integrates with the FireBug extension. It controls the most important criteria of a Web page in terms of SEO. It determines a score (out of 100) according to its criteria.
- PermaTabs Mod 1.9.3 : This extension allows you to store your favorite browser Firefox tabs permanently open. Even after closing it, PermaTabs Mod 1.9.3 keeps your tabs anchored in the same place.
- Smart Bookmarks Bar : This plugin changes the personal toolbar of the Firefox browser to display the icons of bookmarks.
- GA? – Is Google Analytics Installed 1.0.3 : have you forgotten to place the Google Analytics script on your web pages? Extension GA? – Is Google Analytics Installed displays a small graphic logo at the bottom of your browser when the script is located on the GA page.
- KGen 0.4 : This plugin we use occasionally to see which keywords are most important to a Web page appears to us as interesting as the others (perhaps more). To use the tool: After installing the extension, click the View tab of your browser, click on the drop on Sidebar and click on K Gen. KGen tool appears in a sidebar to the left of your browser. After scanning your web page, the tool allows you to view the rehearsals and the weight of its keywords, tags (H1, H2, …, <strong> <em>, etc..) Attributes and ALT and TITLE . It is possible to configure the tool.
Follow the Author of this article :