The success of the Google search engine, based primarily on its ability to bring out high value-added content, its interface was the main crossroads of traffic on the Web. By becoming the source, or rather qualified traffic source, the search engine quickly became the target of many site publishers who understand the value of leadership positions in the results, using methods from the optimization that called spamdexing.
Thus, the task engine is not only to identify pages with high added value, but to unmask the “black hats”, demons who pose as saints. So what is the color of your hat? If you are on this site, it is a safe. Here is a list of criteria for admission to heaven, and we invite you to complete, validate or contradict each point, according your own experience:
- You have just added 50,000 pages of content to your site is EVIL!
- Your site is Flash based is EVIL!
- You just launched a buzz and thousands of sites link to a blow to your page is EVIL!
- Your site is listed since 3 years WELL!
- You redirect with a swf file from your entry pages is GOOD!
- Your site has just launched is EVIL!
- You make links to reference sites is WELL!
- You have changed all urls and have therefore changed is EVIL!
- You get links from sites that are not of your niche is EVIL!
Unknowingly, thousands of web publishers do wrong every day and behave quite innocent can be interpreted by Google’s algorithm as the worst handling. Are you always sure of the color of your hat after reading this article? Did you know that Google has access to the name of site publishers, that right now, a file lists all the publishers who have done wrong with one of their sites?
In conclusion, do not forget the mantra: Do not be evil!Tagged With good evil algorythm