Here is a summary of the assertions about Google PageRank, duplicate content,Google Analytics,Adwords or Adsense to influence the ranking in search results. These some information may be able to better help you understand how Google search engines. Recently Google has released a new update of PageRank and some Web professionals (webmasters, SEOs, etc..) Faced more questions about the “regression” of the PageRank of their web page. PageRank reminds me a grade of class. If you work out your site, you get a good grade, otherwise you get a bad grade. This post is a way to answer a few myths and misconceptions circulating on the Web.
- PageRank is still used by Google; TrustRank is a technique used by Yahoo.
- The pages those are duplicated automatically ignored by the algorithms of Google.
- Manipulating search engines with a business associate in order to improve the ranking of web pages of a site is followed by a penalty.
- The advertising programs are independent did not affect inclusion or ranking of a site in the Google search index.
- To index page of a Web site, create one or more file Sitemap. Make sure that the pages are easy to browse for robots, the site hierarchy is well structured, the URLs are “clean” and correspond to those of the sitemap. The file “Sitemap” does not guarantee indexing, indexing of all the Web pages (or so) will occur; sooner or later, naturally.
- Validation of (X) HTML source code does not improve the ranking of your website.
- To facilitate the indexing of images on your site a name them properly.
- Search engines index the text better than the pictures.
- When you change your domain name, do a 301 redirect the old domain to new domain name. This action will not lose the popularity gained by your website with its former domain. When your 301 redirect is implemented, the change of the domain name of your site will not be immediately visible in the SERPs.
- Web sites are studied by Google on a case by case basis. If a site is hosted on a shared server, Google does not penalize a site if the other is bad.
- The repetition of important keywords is useless. This keyword stuffing does not affect the ranking of a website in the SERPs. The idea of “ideal density” of keywords or key phrases mentioned by web professionals in blogs and forums is a misconception.
Follow the Author of this article :