The constitution of a laptop’s battery
The battery is the component that stores electrical energy for laptop computers in order to use them without having to plug into an outlet. This item consists of capacitors. Most batteries used today are lithium-ion battery.
You should know that a battery has a limited life span (2 years). In addition, it will gradually lose its capacity for autonomy. It is therefore important to take care of your laptop’s battery.
Pay attention to the battery
To avoid running the battery too quickly, here are some techniques:
- When purchasing the computer, leave your computer for several hours to get fully charge.
- Like all components, do not let it to go too hot because it wears out faster.
- If the PC when you are hot on the sector, it is best to remove it.
- Play video games on the outlet and remove the battery (if your laptop can run without it).
- Like all components, the battery is weak, so be careful to shocks.
- Clean the battery connectors that conduct electricity to the PC with Q-Tips (ear buds for cleaning ear) and iso propyl alcohol.
- Keep the battery cool, to avoid energy losses (or reduce to a minimum).
A primitive operating system, those are not really designed to be installed for laptop computers, will harm and tear your battery faster than an advanced operating system (like Windows 7, Mac OS X). Few people illegally install Mac OS X (hackintosh) on their laptop computers. The battery dies quickly due to hardware-software mismatch in these cases.
You should know that you can recharge the batteries whenever you want. The currently used batteries are lithium-ion batteries. These were the old nickel batteries that needed to wait until they are empty. Now it no longer presents any danger.
- A laptop battery consists of several batteries that can store electricity.
- Try not to over heat and avoid collisions.
- The average life span of a laptop battery is 2 years.
Follow the Author of this article :