This is a short article but it is very effective. We always talk about the importance of keywords, but do you know where to place them for the best performance and improve the position of your blog on search engines result page?
We are giving you some examples of what are supposed to be the best places.
- In the <TITLE>. We guess it does not surprise you much. We discussed it in details inside an old article.
- In the <META NAME = “DESCRIPTION”>. Not only it is important for SEO purpose, but also, it is that description what people read in Google search result and click the link. It has also been discussed ago.
- In the <META NAME = “KEYWORD”> Google does not use Meta keywords, but some ancient search engines with modern name still uses them.
- In the title tags from <H1> to <H6>
- In the links in your blog. That is, you links are better to put in some key words as a simple link, unlike simple saying “click here”.
- In the ALT tags. Are used to describe graphics and images that have not finished loading or not loaded. Also if reader may have decided not to allow the loading of graphics or using screen reader (visually impaired). Details are told ago.
- The URL of your blog pages.
The visual Tag Cloud used as an illustration image is created by copy pasting this whole post in Wordle. It also illustrates the importance and repetition of the keywords within this post.