Most Mac users are aware of the fantastic free service of Dropbox. Today, in this post we will discuss on how you can use Dropbox to backup your WordPress Blog.
No need to understand or learn difficult things for Backup in Dropbox. There is a nice Plugin for WordPress named WordPress Backup to Dropbox. This plugin for WordPress automatically backup your blogs files and a SQL dump of its database to Dropbox.
WordPress Backup to Dropbox has been created to give you piece of mind that your blog is backed up on a regular basis, according to the developer. You can set where you want your backup stored within Dropbox and on your server.
If you do not use Dropbox can register at this link , by the way you give me a few megs to keep backing up and stuff.
Setup to Backup WordPress blog to DropboxAdvertisement
- If you do not use Dropbox you can register from this link.
- Download and install WordPress Backup to Dropbox from this link.
- The plugin will ask you to authorize the plugin with Dropbox in order to do the backup.
More on using WordPress Backup to Dropbox
- Minimum Requirement is PHP 5.2 or higher
- You can contact the developer via his blog.
Please consider to Donate the Plugin developer so that he can give us more nice plugins like WordPress Backup to Dropbox.