Comments on others blog can attract more visitors, even if not any backlink is gained. However, while making comment on others’ blog; as a blogger we must be aware of some points.
Many bloggers use the comment function only to get a free backlink to his blog. This is the wrong use of this great communication tool.
As a blogger you must also provide qualitative input through the comment, because other readers will take you as a serious blogger.
What you should not not do while making comment on others’ blog
- “Thank you, very useful article” like one liner comment
- Worst is one word comment
- Leaving an additional link to your blog in the comment text box
- Do not use all capital letters : it means you are shouting
- Not reading the article thoroughly and leaving a blanket comment
- Please do not use bold keywords in comments, you are using your real name and url; it looks bad
More points on making comment as a blogger
- For search engines, a link brings a lot of little use if it is linked with your real name.
- Try to contact the writer for correcting typographical error done in the article rather than making a comment to correct him / her.
Follow the Author of this article :