More pageviews in your blog can be gained easily using few nice tricks,with the habit of browsing through mobile devices,we need few changes in our blog too.
A typical feature of blog is the lower number of pageviews. Which is somewhere between 1-2 pages per visit.
Why a blog usually do not get more pageviews than 2?
Unlike static web pages, the regular readers follow the blog via RSS or use the home page for the latest articles.
How to get more pageviews in a blog?
For getting more pageviews in your blog you need only three things:
- A good archive is must for more pageviews in your blog : Look a thematically related website that you know and have a look at the archives. Learn from the best. You must not copy, but you can get enough ideas to build your own archival structure.
- A prominent navigation structure can give you more pageviews in your blog: Even with the best archives, if the reader does not find the archive and can be overlooked for sheer chaos inside the blog, then a beautifully designed navigation can not escape the visitors’ eye.
- Tagging the article schematically: Tag articles logically. Thousands of Tags will never help you. For example, while writing the three articles : third on Google Trends; we tagged all with Google, most bloggers would tag with three separate words (most common mistake) : Google Trends, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools. As we know, we will write hardly two-three article on these topics, there is no meaning of creating three separate tags. But, if a blog is dedicatedly on Google, they can tag separately : each tag will have hundreds or thousands of posts. When you Tag a post, it creates an archive too. Visitors click the tags more than you can think (check in Google analytics in page analysis), with one tag for one post, first the visitor will get an one post containing archival page ; secondly, Google will simply throw the tag to the trash can : crawler will come and check regularly for a change, will see nothing added.
Other methods to get more pageviews in a blog
- Related post plugins can significantly give more pageviews in your blog post
- Random post plugin similarly can significantly give more pageviews in your blog post
- Trackback links can can significantly give more pageviews in your blog post to other articles
- Linking withing a post can significantly give more pageviews most effetively
Follow the Author of this article :