Emulate Mac OS X features on Windows 7 with MacGadger like Volume Bezel and lots of more nifty stuffs.
MacGadger is developed by macgadger.
This is MacGadger v3.0 Alpha Release.
MacGadger can Emulate Mac OS X features written below on Windows 7 :
- Mac OS X like Volume Notification, Mute Notification brightness control & Hotkeys.
- USB Plug IN/Removal Skinned Notifications.
- Battery Notifications.
- CD/DVD Drive Ejection using Hotkeys, just emulate Mac OS X features!
- Volume Peak Meters, Visualize outputs in Skinny way.
- Volume Status/Mute Icon shows current Volume.
- Playing Sound while changing Volume , Brightness , Hardware Detection , Battery Notifications.
- Aero Interface.
- No-Installation required.
Installation of MacGadger to Emulate Mac OS X features on Windows 7
- Open the zip file with an unzip tool, such as WinZip or WinRar;
- Extract file or folder to anywhere ; and then run MacG.exe in extracted folder.
- Just remove the folder for uninstallation.
Preview MacGadger which can Emulate Mac OS X features on Windows 7
Download MacGadger to Emulate Mac OS X features on Windows 7
MacGadger to Emulate Mac OS X requires this ZIP file download, 10.9 MB in size.
Tagged With can you emulate mac on windows , https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1884 6Foxe7EPGkUhNC8jumtN65bTVw8J8CIPnWq3mgm8jH7iziLka-xNcuj7xBDdL6lA 3cb6cb855d6aed3cd7515cd9afd2429f531c924b&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme , mac os features for windows 7