Wallpaper Manager is a free Windows 7 Tool to manage your all wallpapers in a easy way.
Wallpaper Manager is developed by codercow.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
Features of Wallpaper Manager
- Apply multi-screen wallpapers over all monitors.
- Apply multiple single-screen wallpapers (one for each monitor) and choose between 3 different cycle modes.
- Add new wallpapers automatically by watching a folder for changes.
- Cycle automatically in a given interval with Wallpaper Manager.
- Wallpaper Manager can define priorities for each wallpaper.
- Choose between 5 different placement modes to make each wallpaper fit well on the screen.
- Configure margins for your screens to prevent drawing of wallpapers in this area.
- Wallpaper Manager cycle wallpapers only on specified day-times (like cycling one wallpaper only in the morning, one in the evening etc).
- Draw Overlay Texts above the wallpapers to show useful information (like the name of the wallpaper, the computer name, the system’s up time etc).
- Display specified wallpapers on defined monitors only.
- Windows7 support of Wallpaper Manager: Display the time until the next cycle as application icons’s overlay in your Task Bar.
- Modern easy-to-use user interface.
- Freeware without any advertisement.
Note for Wallpaper Manager: Wallpaper Manager requires the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Redistributeable Package to be installed on your Windows PC.
Download Wallpaper Manager
It is a ZIP download, 979 KB in size.
Follow the Author of this article :