Cloud Computing Security Issues should be reduced to a minimum. Here are some measures to increase security in Cloud computing.
Cloud Computing and Security risks : Current Situation
Today, many research workers are skeptical when it comes about the security risks associated with Cloud Computing. Many of them distrust the security of applications when stored in the cloud.
This kind of skepticism about cloud computing actually arises due lack of education. But, handling the vulnerabilities properly can reduce the risks to a minimum. Here is the importance where the cloud computing providers have a duty to inform their customers about the appropriate security measures.
Factors which can reduce the risk associated with Cloud Computing
- Private versus public Cloud Computing : Previously, we already said about Private cloud. It is quite obvious that, Private Cloud will definitely have reduced security risk, especially when it served by standard companies like Rackspace.
- Proper administration of VLANs : The major security loop whole can arise from improper security measures. This point is exactly the same that we have written in the article on Major Disadvantages of using Server Virtualization Technology. The VLANs are completely isolated from each other. Someone might have bad intentions, so the switch itself, should not be accessible to others.
- Running separate instances of application : For example, Email application should not run along with another application in system deploying Cloud Computing.
- Limited access to core information.
- Implementation of biometric Public Key Infrastructure for login process
- Secured data transport for Cloud Computing : Actually some physical wires are used to connect the total system of Cloud Computing in one area or other. This data should encrypted.
Tagged With cloud security issues , security