Increase AdSense Revenue to few dollars instead of 1 cent horrible clicks. Yes,it is possible to increase your Google AdSense CPC if everything is done rightly. Google loves good quality unique articles. So, to increase AdSense revenue you need good content.
We are dividing the steps to do or not to do to increase AdSense Revenue. As per NDA, we can not show our CPC or CTR to others.
Understanding SEO to increase AdSense Revenue
You write great things, but Google bot is not aware of, you will never get traffic. If you never get a big traffic, obviously the number of clicks or rather the probability will decrease. This thing has a fancy name : impression.
So, you need to understand the basics of SEO. We have lots of article on basics of SEO, you can read them to grasp the basics.
Understanding the value of keywords to increase AdSense Revenue
Keyword is the key to to increase AdSense Revenue. You can use Google AdWords Trends and Correlate to understand the volume, competition of certain keywords.
If you target low value keywords, you will need a huge traffic to get something from AdSense. For example, xyz has low CPC but high search, it is not economic to go with it. For very high value keywords the competition is very high, so your target should be keywords with $ 5 – $ 15 CPC.
Use the Channels rightly
The channels are very important to focus your website’s content to the Advertisers. Prepare them rightly.
Helping Adbot to find the article part
Obviously, in this page there are lot of unrelated keywords like Windows 7 (very low CPC for us). Obviously we will chop it out. To do this, you have to target the section with the syntaxes like :
<!– google_ad_section_start –>
<!– google_ad_section_end –>
All are written in AdSense Help section, just read them. For Premier AdSense account holders, the section targeting is not needed, simply because Ad codes are tagged.
Use the right Advert sizes to increase AdSense Revenue
Do not block URLs in the hope to Increase AdSense Revenue
Blocking URLs do not lift your CPC, in fact you are blocking the number of advertiser, believe us, we do not block a single url and you can try to target our Ad units through AdWords to get the idea of our CPC. You are getting one cent CPC is the fault of you and your website, it is not of AdSense.
To do list to increase AdSense revenue
- Increase the traffic, if you have low traffic, it is very unlikely that you can increase AdSense Revenue.
- Select the right niche keywords. Sprinkle the targeted keyword in a way so that the whole page have about 3.3% keyword density and the article itself around 3-4%. This will increase AdSense Revenue to optimal. This is needed as the stop words, author name, adjectives makes the article nonsense to Adbots.
- Write good articles targated to the human visitors as well as keyword enriched. This will keep your visitors as well as help you to increase AdSense Revenue from one cent to dollars per click.
- Give time to optimize your ads. Without optimization, it is unlikely that you can increase AdSense Revenue.
- Use proper chanels and inject the ads to proper categories specifically. It will help Adbot to deliver the right ads to the targeted audience.
- Your prime goal is to increase the bidding for one ad unit. This is the master key to increase AdSense Revenue.
Tagged With i keep getting 1 cent ads from adsense , one cent on google adsense