There will always some webmasters who will copy your hand written articles. You duty is to physically Remove Scrapped Content or Copied Articles them forever. They are thieve and you should handle them just like a thief in real life.
Almost all good websites and blogs are scrapped and writes how to remove scrapped content or Copied Articles, we were mercilessly scrapped a few days ago, we took the same methodology to remove scrapped content from that domain.
Remove Scrapped Content from Google Search Results
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Google will process your infringement complaint. The webpages will be removed from Google in a few hours if you file case using this form. Fill the form properly, be attentive while writing. Take time to write. After submitting the form, you will receive reply from Google regarding the removal. After the removal, if you search with the full url, you will notice :
That url is absent in Google search and at the bottom, this notice :
If you click the link where we have placed the pointer, you will get the Notice served by Chilling Effects. In most cases, you can remove scrapped content using Google’s free service. If somehow it does not work or the thing got very complex, you can use DMCA itself. You will find DMCA badge in every page of our website. If Google do not agree (it never happed thankfully) you can removed scrapped content or design using DMCA.
Remove Scrapped Content Physically
Most says, contact the scrapper and ask to remove. Do not do it. It is a thief scrapping knowingly. If your car is stolen and you know who has stolen it, will you ask the thief to give back your car? Do not ask the thief yourself to remove scrapped content, instead, find the webhost who hosts the domain. A simple Server WHOIS is enough to reveal the info.
Go to the web host’s homepage, start a chat and confirm whether the domain is hosted by them, if yes ask what is the e-mail where you can submit a complain to remove scrapped content that has already been checked and confirmed by Google Inc. to be a DMCA violated and they have removed the url. Ask exactly in the language we have described, otherwise some webhost will simply use legal terminologies to make you a fool.
I am the webmaster of abc. This domain named xyz has copied my content. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Google has removed the infringed URLs from their search result. I want to know the e-mail where I (or some legal body behalf of me) can send you the notice to physically remove the infringed content from your server.
Say thank you after getting the email address and close the chat. Do not do fuss with the person, talk legally.
Immediately write an email to the webhost using the exact proforma like Google webform, include Google’s email replies (copy paste) – this is the proof that an attorney as a third party has checked the complains and they are accepted.
Web Host is bound to remove the content physically. I do not know how and need not to know, but they deletes the posts in WordPress somehow. Create an Google Alert for that URL, if the thief make them live again, repeat it mentioning the previous case.
- Web Host’s server is in a location where DMCA is not applicable – You can not remove scrapped content physically but Google will remove them from the search results.
- Web Host is not replying or denying – Use DMCA to fight.
- Domain is continuing scrapping despite everything done – Complain to Google again, Complain to the domain register mentioning all the cases, if possible send the files through post along with a signed application. Taking help of an attorney is better. This is extreme. Domain can be deleted forever. As it is extreme, you need solid proof that the domain has nothing but only scrapped content.
- Asking Google to blacklist – Not possible directly. But, unofficially if the complains are > 500, they will blacklist it.
You can not lodge DMCA or do any Extreme cases if :
- You are Dee Dee Martin and posted a Windows 7 theme created by Corrine. I also posted it in a different language.
- Corrine wrote about how to remove bugs from a dog’s tail, I also wrote the same thing but the content is fully different.
Keep in mind, falsely lodging DMCA can lead to extreme fine. For example, if you have a similar article on how to remove scrapped content, which I never knew to be existent and even if I knew I have not copied it line by line and you lodged DMCA against me. I will do a counter complain for false claim, do a court case and claim few thousand dollars plus all the expenses.
In other words, you can do DMCA and remove scrapped content?only when the scrapped material is exactly the same.
Follow the Author of this article :