Schema.org for WordPress is nicely integrated by Genesis 2.0 but in terms of semantic complexity, it requires some advanced hand made tweaking. It is basically not possible to deliver anything customized and in ready-made format because these complex parts are the most important part of next generation web which basically is tending towards a real human custom crafted digital products. Previous Schemas for Structured Data Markup article is very important to understand the more complexity of this article – Advanced Tips for Schema.org for WordPress. If you read that article and analyze this webpage on Google Rich Snippet testing tool, you will understand the difference between significantLink and significantLinks. That is basically very basic when we are thing about implementation of Semantic Web in the form of Schema.org for WordPress, in our sub-case Genesis 2.0 (Beta at the time of publication of this webpage).
Schema.org for WordPress : Potential Areas Where Handcrafting is/are Required
It is basically not possible to create an ideal schema markup for each and every website in a template format. Schema.org for WordPress in plugin format or theme format as a template has limitations for being an ideal template. That is good, because we need to eliminate the junks from our various search engine results. I wrote and published an article on a topic in non-commercial personal blog and accidentally observed that it is in full competition with News websites, with one keyword at #3 without any effort to backlink it. Importance of website was determined by backlinks once, now importance of the human is the most important factor. In next 5 years, lot of websites which are ruling today with near zero content will be fully erased out until and unless, the search engines adds the particular websites in their whitelist. Temporary penalty might affect this year as it is really a big change which considers both old and new things. Actually everything is described here :
We need many parts of it, like Person, CreativeWorks, Audio, Video – how many things can be ‘automated’ ; You can think about special pages like About Us.
Schema.org for WordPress : Our Recommendation
Embed your other creative works which you market – be it a book with proper identity or an artistic thing. Schemas for Structured Data Markup article, but still there are many describable properties. Give these point importance :
- If you have evergreen content, no Google, no Yahoo! basically dominate you years after years. Even if they do not care, you can actually make money in other good ways with the content.
- Second thing is, basically we are requiring to code too much; that is making WordPress a kind of less useful for smaller websites. Hand coded template will work the best. Plus HTML webpage is somewhat risk free when compared to WordPress and loads faster.
- Third point, if you require less importance to Semantic Web, use Free WordPress Plugins that probably will work for now.
- Forth is using Genesis, at least still date; it is the standard and by default child theme honestly loads faster than the default WordPress theme. I have less idea about other commercial themes but they tend to make WordPress towards other PHP MySQL based CMS.
- Whether you use Genesis or not, obviously you can code yourself, is not it ?
- Give importance hierarchy and add as much details in depth as possible.
- Try to add in-post schema markups.
Follow the Author of this article :