Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube Tabs on Facebook Page are easy to add. There are lot of options of customization for different level of users. Either you have to create your own Application or you can use official or unofficial various Applications for adding the Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube Tabs on Facebook Page.
Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube Tabs on Facebook Page : The Basics
The basic behind to add Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube Tabs on Facebook Page is nothing but to add an App, in the way we described in our older guide on Creating Custom Facebook Tab For Your Facebook Fan Page. This is the Basics. We recommend to create your custom Applications and add them with favicon and icon with the proper name. That part however might be difficult to many non-IT users. That is basically the way like we described in the above linked article. There are other ways, those are easy, really easy.
Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest, YouTube Tabs on Facebook Page : Via Third Party Apps
Twitter, for example, has own widgets :
There is separate detailed guide too :
There are third party apps like –Advertisement
We do not recommend these as basically we will always want to keep more and more control over our own Facebook Page. It is actually easier to create a Facebook app of your own, so try that way first. There are lot of theories around Facebook Tabs, but the main fact is – if the original website has no good content, its difficult to manipulate the persons who actually liked the Facebook page.
So, to sum up :
- Create only 1-2 Tabs. There will be no meaning of adding all kind of social media. It will be enough confusing to a basic user.
- Try to integrate the latest API based sharing Applications instead of bland redirect.
- Focus on more popular social media of that website in Facebook Pages. It creates the impression that the website is reliable.
- The cover definitely matters. Design it properly.
- The Twitter, G+ icons for Tabs must not distract the users.