Minimum To Know About Cloud Computing – Mainly by the Average Users or Less than Average User. Not Everyone Knows Even the Basics of Internet Protocols, so we have made it easy. Often we hear this phrase Cloud Computing or its shorter phrase Cloud. What is exactly this Cloud Computing is?
We have described the levels of Cloud Computing “ Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). These is the master article on Cloud Computing too. We have described many of Cloud Computing related things in our Cloud Computing section. Unfortunately, often to understand these articles, there is a need of having some basic knowledge, sometime to some extent; advanced knowledge.
On a prediction that every reader has the minimum knowledge, a blog article can not be written! Though, we have an article and diagram on Basics of Cloud Computing; that is not easy to digest! So, the point comes back – What is the Minimum To Know About Cloud Computing and Why We Need To Know this Minimum To Know About Cloud Computing?
Well, you know or do not know; all of the Social Networks uses Cloud Storage – Practically uses CDN (Content Delivery System). So, it is important to know about that aspects, we created the Checklist for Secure Cloud Computing for that purpose – it will be easy to implement.
Minimum To Know About Cloud Computing : Do NOT Read News Articles Without Making the Basics Clear
Cloud Computing, itself demands quite good grasp on computing and Networking. It is not possible for a News kind of website or News Blog to have so high quality Authors. They often hires copywriters at 5-10 USD per article payment rate. The science and technology get distorted. It is obvious that, knowing nothing is better than knowing the wrong. There are obviously good article websites.
Knowing a Data Center got hacked or Amazon’s downtime will not really help you in practical life.
Minimum To Know About Cloud Computing
Infographics is the best way to educate the mass. What is Infographics today, long back was cave paintings. This you can see and that you can not see are joined or bridged by an infographic. Now, if you are just an ordinary, average user – not a webmaster, not really a person who needs to use Company’s VPN, only knowing these points and following some are, in our opinion is more than enough :
- Where Cloud Storage is used
- Privacy and Security of Social Networks for Home Users
- Privacy in Cloud Computing
- You can read some books on Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Abbreviations
- Data Security and Privacy for Digital Media
- Facebook Security Tips Which Facebook Never Told You
Apart from the articles, these are suggested to do and do not to do :
- Never upload as much personal photos, videos on Facebook – all uploaded photos on Facebook becomes content of Public Domain.
- Never upload any image with clear cut identifiable unique points – a car’s number plate can be a good example
- Never upload an official photograph on social network (what is known as Passport Photo)
- Refrain using Location Services (…near Mumbai, India)
- Cloud Storage, specially free are not actually alternative of your USB backup.
- Encrypt any backup before uploading to Free Cloud Storage.
- Delete all data from your profile at least 15 days ago before canceling any account which uses Cloud
- Cloud Computing do not offer huge advantage to an average user – you need not to know too much.
- Clear your Browser Cookie and Cache after logging out from Facebook like Social Networks, Free Cloud Storage Services etc.
- It is better to avoid using Microsoft Windows as without an updated Antivirus and AntiMalware, it is 100% risky to surf the Internet. GNU Linux is Free and Safe. Vendors an their paid peoples will always claim Microsoft Windows to be safe.
- If you know UNIX well, only then use a Mac. Mac is for Professional usage; using a high end device by a noob increases the problem. Furthermore, Mac costs more.
- It is better to use an Internet Connection from a reputed ISP.
- It is better to use a VPN
- It is better not to use Internet, just for FUN without any real gain
- Be careful while filling up various web forms, sometime these information are useful to reset your password of another account by a Third Party! dnCube (creator of Mirro Player) told a real story – “her Facebook account was hacked because the App asked her Grandmother’s name, which was the secret question for Facebook account.”
- Always verify physically, the existence of the real Person before adding to Facebook as friend
These are more than enough for an average user. It will take 3-5 days to read them all !
Follow the Author of this article :