As we have talked before around the topic – cheap dedicated exists because the servers becomes old with time. Mathematically, it is loss to run a $8/month server. But the hosts often have other business including power plant. When their servers are running, that $8/month server actually earns something. Here is a List of Low-End Cheap Dedicated Server Providers From $8/month Upwards Based on User Feedback Ensuring You Get What You Are Paying For.
List of Low-End Cheap Dedicated Server Providers
This is a compiled list from an old unmaintained Reddit list, which was made from a currently non-existing live website. Readers should perform web search with the provider’s brand name, which will give an idea of their presence. They can have offers at WebHostingTalk and LowEndBox like websites.
- Kimsufi (France / Canada) : The low-cost brand OVH. Do not expect support.
- Online.net (France) : Unmetered. Good relationship between price and value.
- Scaleway (France) : ARM machines with dedicated SAN with SSD storage.
- Digicube (France) : Atom machines.
- Ikoula (France) : Strict identity verification. Difficult to communicate in English.
- FirstHeberg (France) : The phone verification does not work. You need to pay the bills directly from the web panel.
- OneProvider (France) Official partners of Online.net.
- Server4You (France/St. Louis, MO) : Offers reasonable housed in a mediocre ISP.
- SeFlow (Italy) : Good offers, decent service, unreliable company.
- Aruba (Italy) : Reliable company.
- BoxColo (UK) : Cheapest dedicated in UK.
- Fusa (Belgium) : Good offers but the bandwidth is expensive in Belgium. Prohibit game servers, torrents, IRC and Tor on your network.
- FORPSI (Czech Republic) :The cheapest option for CZ / SK.
- FinalHosting (Czech Republic) : The support staff speak English even though the website is not translated.
- WorldStream (Netherlands) : Good ISP and good deals.
- Servdiscount (Germany) : The low-cost brand myLoc/Webtropia.
- Hetzner (Germany) : Auctioned servers.
- EUserv (Germany)
- BaCloud (Lithuania) : Cheapest in the region.
- Slask Data Center (Poland) : Cheap but questionable quality of service.
- Hosting.UA (Ukraine) : The building historically caught fire twice.
- PlanetaHost (Russia)
- Hostlix.RU (Russia)
- VolumeDrive (Pennsylvania) : Bad and cheap.
- Joe’s Data Center (Kansas City) : Old hardware but offers good service.
- Wholesale Internet (Kansas City)
- Server Complete (Jacksonville, FL)
- Delimiter VPS (Atlanta, GA) : Probably highest rated.
€20 to €40
- i3D (Netherlands) : One of the best in Europe.
- PoundHost (UK) : Economic and of good quality.
- inAsset Networks (Spain)
- Nocix (Kansas City) : Decent
- QuickPacket (Atlanta / Las Vegas)
- Dacentec (Lenoir, NC) Rent to own, good technical support.
The cheap low-end cheap dedicated servers are not bad if the usage intention is correct. Readers must check the points we mentioned in the guide published before. Readers can check the points of minimal requirements for typical need like we mentioned in another related guide published before. Practically one needs an Intel Dual Core machine with 4 GB DDR3 RAM and 100Mbps connection as minimum hardware without understanding much.
Follow the Author of this article :