Although the copy of Windows 7 is completely legal and genuine, it is possible that after an update, a notice says “This copy of Windows is not genuine”.
In most cases, however the copy of Windows 7 is activated.
Validate Windows 7:
Validate the copy of Microsoft Windows 7 on the Genuine Microsoft Software site. Here is the link to Genuine Microsoft Software site.
Click on “Validate Windows” (WGA ActiveX installation is required under Internet Explorer and Firefox Plugin WGA):
If the problem persists, proceed to the second procedure.
Re-install system license files:
1. In Start Search, type cmd; right-click on cmd.exe, select Run as administrator:
2. In the prompt type as following:
3. Windows Script Host window will display the details of the license files resettled.
4. Check in System in Control Panel whether the copy of Windows 7Â is activated and activate it as needed.
If the problem persists, proceed to the third procedure.
1. Click Start, type cmd in the search field.
2. Right-click on cmd.exe, select Run as administrator.
3. In the prompt type as below:
4. A Windows Script Host will indicate that the command has been executed after you press Enter.
5. In System under Control Panel, it will be statedÂ that Windows Activation Status unavailable.
6. Restart the PC.
7. In the System Control Panel, click Activate Windows 7 now, and then click Activate Windows online now.
8. A success message will appear.
9. The notification “This copy of Windows is not genuine” should no longer appear.
Tagged With this copy of windows is not genuine , yhs-default , windows not genuine fix , windows not genuine , this copy of windows is not genuine windows 7 , windows 7 not genuine fix , windows is not genuine how to fix , windows not genuine windows 7 , genuine windows 7 validation fix , not genuine windows 7 fix
Note: These commands only work on a legal and original software.