It is well known SEOs are always busy! They are still working on several projects at once and never have time to (re) install. We today presenting 20 tips for wasting your time while doing SEO. Whether you will follow it or not, it is up to you.
This article may contain adult audience oriented texts / cartoon. Please navigate away from this page if you are not an adult. This is for your father, mother, uncle, aunt’s reading.
- Carefully enter all the keywords you target in the META KEYWORDS
- Make your site is 100% W3C compliant (If it is WordPress that will be more great)
- Click all day on your site in the SERPS to increase your click through rate
- Seek and pay for automatic registration services to be included in 1000-2000-10000 directories (over there, the better!)
- Follow the statistics and take no corrective action
- Watch the little green PR bar and wait it increases and cry when it decreases.
- Cry all day long because the site PRwise ranked better than a competitor’s site
- Follow his position every day
- Accurately track statistics related to SEO every day (unless you make over 50,000 visitors a day …)
- Make prayers and offerings to the Google gods
- Listen to your head (which includes anything in or SEO) before making your optimizations
- Check every day, in Google Webmaster Tools, the information on links (dead links, internal links, backlinks, anchor text, soft redirects etc)
- Follow your search result position without disabling the browsing history
- Track your Twitter and Facebook timelines to 100% of your time
- Analyze and optimize the backlinks of the site www . google . com (because it has a PR of 10)
- Search on your site, or hiding places for the keyword keyword stuffing
- Doing link exchanges with sites of poker, porn or viagra (they might offer to make yours, if you have that, grow indefinitely with time. If you do not understand or do not have it, forget this sentence)
- Start many projects at once and never finish them
- Search “the secret of SEO” first on Google
- Reading articles like this
And you, how you lose your time in SEO?
Ramakanta Dash says
Thanks Abhishek for your grate article. I have lost SERP ranking of 50 websites in last Penguin Updates. I will follow your tips & excepting success.
Philip Warren says
Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us
so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Wonderful blog and outstanding design.