We are exposing ten myths that many webmaster or website publishers think to have merit and are often found to be completely false. These assumptions almost always with SEO. So be careful not to always believe what your eyes can be found on the Internet.
These ideas were selected by a set of few important person to keep only the 10 most significant of which are listed below:
- The Duplicate Content will penalize your site
- Combined HTML and XHTML will prevent validation of your site
- Having your site listed in 1000 search engines and directories is important
- AdWords, AdSense or Analytics can help to boost your site or service as these are also Google services and Google search engine will be happy to see you using their service.
- If a keyword is important, it is important to repeat as many times as possible to make it look more important to the major search engines.
- Using a XML sitemap XML will cause twists
- Pagerank is very important (and a PR6 website has more importance than a PR0 website, for example)
- Submitting urls to Google on a regular basis is vital
- When your site is listed, do not change anything
- Having your site with valid (X) HTML will drastically improve its SEO