Not at first, but after a certain time.
This is the power to earn money online. You have to work really hard on the blog at first, after a while, you can make money without doing virtually anything.
We do not care anyway because we enjoy adding content for now. If you want to make money online, we would suggest to choose a more profitable topic , a different niche blogging (may be due to the large amount of competition or that people ignore our niche advertising for our blogs): hundreds of Windows forums, blogs, thousands of SEO websites, it is obvious the market share gets divided.
The best bet for making money online is to find a arena of which you enjoy writing. This enables you to combine a hobby with earnings, this is the best motivator to keep going when you have a lot of money.
What you need to make money online?
Do not expect to win much in the first 6 months.
The willingness to invest time
The gains are very poor at first, but better with time.
You need the ability to write in some subjects. Need a unique target for your blog. If your blog is rubbish, it will be difficult to monetize it. If you offer something of real value will be easier to make money with it.
A good blogger needs many skills, SEO, writing, socializing, design, etc. Most of the things you will get in this website.
Approach. To make money online you need a certain amount of focus. If you blog half animated, you have to fight hard to get to be respected. It is this 20% extra effort that will increase your profits by 80%.
This will help you write a lot of good content. If you have 500 pages you can earn $ 2 per day, increasing by 1,000 this site will earn $ 4 dollars a day. They are simple math, but really work.
So, it is not very tough to make money from blog, neither very easy though; but you can do it.
How much one can earn from one blog?
One very successful blog can fetch around $5000 per month or more.
Money and forum
Today, forums can be compared with big industries of real life. The difference is that here no employees (members, posters) are actually paid; so the revenue from Advertisement is almost 100%. Unlike successful bloggers who frankly and openly says how much they earn (some posts photographs with proof too), forum Administrators generally do not openly says about net profit; the reason is easy to understand, if the members understands the forum owner is making thousands of dollars everyday and they are sucking their thumb, they will fly away.
But there are tools; one such tool is Cubestat. One successful forum with 200+ active member fetches around 1000$ / day.
Though the money can make you interested to create forum, it is indeed very tough to run a forum and establish it if you are 100% gentleman. The reasons are:
- You basically have to break several coconuts on others head without letting them know (unique content writing power of the members and show as if these are doing very little) This falsified image is not easy to create. Many good person with noble idea to create forum fails just because they fail to change their mentality.
- Initially you to have invest a lot for false members (bots, human or programmed), because Google will get angry if there is no new thread every hour.
- Running cost is just as a big blog; a dedicated server (around $100/month) with free phpBB forum software. All others are free like WordPress blogging system. But you have to say, it costs a huge (never say how much) to run the server.
- Fighting with spammers is a tough work.
- It is better to start with few others: say three bloggers started a forum and divide the money in to three parts.
- Arrange for few badges any fix points to achieve them, people likes badges, awards and will definitely post more if there are good looking and hard to earn badges.
- Find innocent members who posts a lot and invite them to be moderator (s). After this point, you practically have no work to do.
Obviously, it is easy to create and run a blog than a forum. But the money is definitely more from forum plus you need not to have good writing skill. Keep in mind, forums typically has low lifespan than a blog.
Follow the Author of this article :